28 July 2014

Recipe: Waffles

This is my easy homemade waffle recipe. I like to use a little bit of nutmeg and cinnamon to give it a different taste, but feel free to leave them out or even switch them out for different spices.

Ingredients:
2 c. flour
2 c. milk
3 eggs
1 T. baking powder
1 T. 10X sugar
1 T. oil
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
waffle iron


  1. Mix flour, eggs, and milk together.
  2. Add baking powder, 10X sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil, and vanilla.
  3. After well mixed let sit for 10 minutes, after the 10 minutes lightly mix the batter.
  4. Pour batter into waffle iron, cooked until desired "crunchiness"
  5. Serve warm/hot with desired toppings 
I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you have any suggestions on how I could change this recipe please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment