2 c. flour
2 c. milk
1 T. baking powder
1 T. 10X sugar
1 T. oil
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Mix flour, eggs, and milk together.
- Add baking powder, 10X sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil, and vanilla.
- After well mixed let sit for 10 minutes, after the 10 minutes lightly mix the batter.
- Pour batter into waffle iron, cooked until desired "crunchiness"
- Serve warm/hot with desired toppings
I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you have any suggestions on how I could change this recipe please let me know!