26 July 2014

Recipe: Coffee Cake Bites

We LOVE coffee here and I LOVE my mini cupcake pan I got for Christmas last year so I played around and came up with Coffee Cake Bites! Hope you enjoy as well as my family did!

Ingredients:
5.5 oz instant coffee
2 eggs
1/2 c sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 T oil
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt (I used sea salt)
1 c flour
1/4 c milk

OVEN: 350 F         PAN: Mini cupcake pan
BAKE TIME:  8 - 10 minutes (or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean)


  1. Cream together the eggs & sugar
  2. Mix in vanilla, oil, coffee, baking powder and salt.
  3. Mix in 1/4 c flour at a time. Add 1/2 the milk at a time. Start and end with the flour. (So: flour, milk, flour, milk and finally flour.)
  4. Fill greased mini cupcake pan 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 8-10 minutes.


I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you have any comments on how I should change this recipe please let me know! :) enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment