22 July 2014

Welcome to Anna's Culinary Treats

Welcome! I love baking and cooking. I am a self taught baker who enjoys spending time in the kitchen. My mom suggested I start a blog or a journal of some sort to keep track of my creations. The recipes I post here - unless specific credit is given in that post - are all my creations. I generally take a recipe and play around with it and make it mine. The recipes are copyrighted by me. At some future point, I will compile them into a recipe book.

I currently live in Lancaster, PA with my parents, twin sister, my cat (who my mom has since claimed as hers!) and my two new adorable leopard geckos! When I'm not in the kitchen or at school, I can be found working at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire.

Photo: Dreamstime

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I am so going to have to try some of these recipes with my own kids! And I hope that one day when you do get your recipe book together that I can be blessed with going out and getting me a copy! Keep up the good work darlin'! Much love! ~ Jess

    ReplyDelete