3 c. Flour (I used whole wheat)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
3 large eggs
1/2 c oil
1 1/2 c sugar
1 T vanilla extract
1 1/2 c chopped zucchini (2 small zucchinis did the trick for me)
1/4 c Chocolate syrup
OVEN: 400 F TIME: 1 Hour PAN: 9X5
- Whisk together all dry ingredients except the sugar.
- In a different bowl, cream together the remaining ingredients.
- Slowly add the flour mix in to the sugar mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased bread pan (9X5)
NOTE: I poured all the batter into one pan and it raised over the pan by an inch, but it thankfully did not over flow.
- Put pan in preheated oven. let bake for 1 hour (60 minutes,) or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.