31 July 2014

Recipe: Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake

This is a super easy recipe, that will give you a milkshake that tastes like a peanut butter cup. I was delighted to fine that I really liked this recipe, I was surprised because I'm not really a fan of peanut butter. So when I tasted this wonderful drink I was shocked I liked it. My sister told me I had to make more, and my mom almost took my whole drink! That made me feel really good, that I had found a milkshake my mom liked! I always try to steer clear of making drinks because I'm either very good at it or it's the worst thing to ever be created. I always love when people like what I make...it makes me feel like I've done something right. I (and my family) was very happy with this recipe. I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 1/2 c. Chocolate Coffee Ice Cream or vanilla ice cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. chocolate liqueur
1 1/2 c. milk (use less milk for a "thicker" milkshake")
1/4 c. 10x sugar
1 T peanut butter (or to flavor)

In a blender: mix milk, ice cream, and vanilla. Add liqueur and sugar. Finally, mix in peanut butter. Mix until desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment